Greetings from the International League T20!
These terms and conditions govern how the ilt20 Website, located at ilt20uae.com, may be used.
By using this website, you are assuming that you agree to these terms and conditions. Do not use International League T20 if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions specified on this page.
The following language is used in all Agreements and these Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice: You, the person who accesses this website and accepts the terms and conditions of the Company, are referred to as the “Client,” “You,” and “Your.” The terms “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ourselves,” and “Us” are all used to refer to Our Company. The words “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” shall collectively refer to the Client and us. All terms refer to the offering, acceptance, and payment terms necessary to start the process of our assistance to the client in the most reasonable manner to meet those needs while adhering to the terms and conditions of Dutch law and for the express purpose of providing the Company’s stated services.
Most interactive websites utilise cookies to access the user’s information for each visit. Our website makes it simpler for users by using cookies to facilitate the operation of certain parts. Some of our affiliate and advertising partners may also utilise cookies.
Unless otherwise noted, all International League T20 content is the property of ILT20 UAE or its licensors. The exercise of any intellectual property rights is unaffected. For your own personal use only, you may download this from International League T20, subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions.
- Republishing content from the International League T20
- Sell, rent, or provide a sublicense for International League T20 content
- Copying or reproducing content from the International League T20
- Republish material from the International League T20.
In its sole discretion, International League has the right to review all Comments and delete any Comments that it considers inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise violates these terms and conditions.
You guarantee and affirm that:
- You have the right to do so and all required permissions and licences to publish the Comments on our website;
- No intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent, or trademark of a third party, is violated by the Comments;
- The Comments don’t include any information that violates the privacy or is defamatory, inflammatory, or libellous.
- The Comments won’t be used to advertise, solicit, or promote any trade, custom, company, or illegal action.
By providing ILT20 with permission to use, reproduce, edit, and permit others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments. For all forms, formats, or media, you offer ILT20 a non-exclusive licence.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
Without seeking prior written permission, the following groups are permitted to connect to our website:
- Government agencies,
- search engines,
- News outlets,
- Online directory distributors and
- System-wide accredited businesses are permitted to link to our website, except for soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres, and charity fundraising organisations, which are not allowed to do so.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link complies with the following requirements: (a) it is not false or deceptive; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its goods or services; and (c) it is appropriate given the linked party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organisations may be taken into consideration and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Without our prior written consent and approval, you are not permitted to put frames around any of our Web sites that change how they look or are presented visually.
We disclaim all responsibility for any material that appears on your website. You acknowledge that you will hold us harmless and defend us from any lawsuits from your website. Any website should not include any links that might be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal or that violate someone else’s rights or support such violations.
Reservation of Rights
We retain the right to demand that you take down any or all of your connections to our website. Upon request, you undertake to take down any links to our website promptly. Additionally, we have the right to alter these terms and conditions at any moment, as well as the linking policy. Regularly connecting to our Website constitutes your agreement to be governed by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
Please contact us immediately if you see a link on our website that is objectionable for any reason. We will consider requests to delete links, but we are not obligated to do so or to contact you personally.
We make no promises about the veracity or thoroughness of the data on this website, nor do we promise that it will always be accessible or that its information will be maintained current.
We disclaim any and all representations, warranties, and conditions about this website and its use to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. This disclaimer does not mean to:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The prohibitions and liability restrictions outlined in this Section and other parts of this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the sentence before it; and (b) apply to all liabilities emerging under the disclaimer, including those resulting from the contract, tort, and violation of statutory obligations.
As long as the website, content, and services remain free to use, we won’t be responsible for any loss or harm.